dimecres, 13 de febrer del 2019

Màximum Clatellot: Tothom contra tothom i a robar-se el que es puga!

https://www.ivoox.com/26188161




Una cançó d'en David Rovics.

I'm better anarchist than you.

I don't drive a car because they run on gas
but if I did it'd run on biomass
I ride a bike or sometimes a skateboard
so fuck off all you drivers and your yuppie hordes
sitting all day in the traffic queues
I'm a better anarchist than you

I don't eat meat I just live on moldy chives
or the donuts that I found in last week's dumpster dives
look at you people in that restaurant I think you are so sad
when you coulda been eating bagels like the ones that i just had
I think it is a shame all the bourgeois things you do

I don't wear leather and I like my clothes in black
and I made a really cool hammock from a moldy coffee sack
I like to hop on freight trains I think that is so cool
it's so much funner doing this than being stuck in school
I can't believe you're wearing those brand new shiny shoes

I don't have sex and there will be no sequel
because heterosexual relationships are inherently unequal
I'll just keep on moshing to anti-flag and crass
until there are no differences in gender, race or class
all you brainwashed breeders you just haven't got a clue

I am not a pacifist I like throwing bricks
and when the cops have caught me and i've taken a few licks
I always feel lucky if I get a bloody nose
because I feel so militant and everybody knows
by the time the riot is all through

I don't believe in leaders I think consensus is the key
I don't believe is stupid notions like representative democracy
whether or not it works I know it is the case
that only direct action can save the human race
so when I see you in your voting booths then I know it's true




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada